General Alignment: Basic Instructions
This beginner’s routine is the ONLY session comprised of five tracks.
Our General Alignment session is where everyone begins. It’s ideal for beginners AND for folks re-starting on their machine after a lengthy furlough.
This session is also excellent for routine maintenance.
Our sessions are divided into tracks. The lower tracks deliver the lower frequencies, moving higher as we go up in tracks, the highest being the last track of a given session. You will note a different sensation on each track at the place of contact (usually palms and/or soles of feet).
Most users will begin with Track 2 for not more than 10 minutes per day, five days in a row, taking two days off each week.
In certain circumstances, the user will begin with Track 5 (please call us for more information). This is a five minute track.
Start each track before increasing Amplitude. This will avoid any sensation of a sudden burst of output.
Begin as follows:
- Track 2 (10 minute track)
After completing this session for 3-5 days, introduce ten minutes of
- Track 3 — After a couple days here, bring in ALL of track 3.
After 3-5 days of tracks 2 and 3, add
- Track 4 for ten minutes. When you have completed 3 to 5 days of this, bring in ALL of Track 4 and Track 5.
- Track 5
When you have completed 2-5 with no particular reaction, you may circle back to
- Track 1 — We’re sometimes as low as 2hz on the beginning of any Track 1.
You will now use the entire session, tracks 1 through 5.
- Tracks 1 – 5 comprise the entire General Alignment session, totaling about 73 minutes.